Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Week....

Blah Blah Blah Blah.............thats almost what I want to write.  Every time I sit down, I've got that same old block....how to write just the perfect sentence.  How to properly convey the exact emotion of a moment.  And what comes out of my brain....Blah blah blah....  yep thats it.  So I have accepted there will be no eloquence this week.  No profound moment to expound on.  Just me and my week.  Now, with that out of the way, I can write about my week.

To be honest it was kind of a blah week.  We had  a bad case of grumpies this week, which included everyone.  I din't snap many pictures since most of my time was spent calming tempers and regulating attitudes.  Sigh, I'm ready for spring.

But I did catch a few shots of some of our happier moments this week...





A good friend gifted my children with puzzles, which we put together one afternoon.  This led to excitement later when it got dark because the puzzle glowed.  Pretty cool.

I went crafting crazy. Another good friend filled me in on  a local craft show next month.  (Thank God for Good Friends!)  I have always had a desire to sell my handmade goods.  It is taking longer than expected to get myself up and running on etsy and due to circumstances I couldn't vend at my farmers market last summer.  But this craft show will be my first opportunity to bring my wares to the public.  I am excited and nervous at the same time.  We'll see how it goes.

We had a snowman army in our front yard.  My children along with our neighbors built several snowmen in our yard.  Then they went across the street and built more in their yard.  It was fun having this army guarding our house.  It even made the UPS guy smile, so thats something.




And finally we got some new music and danced wildly to it.  Which of course leads to blurry pictures but happy children.  I have learned that music can be a great tool in bringing joy into the home.  We will certainly be doing more this week.

Well...once I got the blahs out, it turns out I did have alot to say. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment