Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Puzzle Yarn Shawl

This was a impromptu type of project.  I was in JoAnn Fabrics and I had a coupon.  I saw the yarn and I bought it.  It is called puzzle yarn by Premiere Yarns.  I had no plan, and had no idea what I was going to make, but I liked the yarn.  Thankfully, Moogly had just posted about a pattern called, the Amara shawl, which seemed perfect.

I really enjoyed working the pattern and the yarn was easy to work with and moved quite quickly.  The whole project was finished in a weekend.  I love the pineapple pattern.  I want to use this pattern again, maybe in a lighter weight yarn. But even thought the Puzzle yarn was a heavier weight the airiness of the pattern makes the shawl seem lighter.  I would definitely use the yarn and the pattern again.

My model was my daughter.  She did a great job, despite the wind.



No comments:

Post a Comment