Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Time...

Time is a funny thing.  Sometimes it goes too fast and sometimes too slow.  I often feel like I don't have enough of it.  There are definitely moments I wish I could go back in time too.  But I am grateful for all the time I have.

Time is actually one of the reasons I decided to start blogging again.  I like having a record of my life and my thoughts.  It makes me slow down and think about what I am doing from day to day.  I also seem to have a need to to share with the rest of the world.  I'm not even picky about what I want to share, I guess its just having a connection to the rest of the world. Sigh...is that what it really is?  I guess I will find out as I start this journey again.

we shall see what time brings....


No comments:

Post a Comment